The KIOS Research and Innovation Center of Excellence, a leading research and innovation center in Cyprus and the region on Information and Communication Technologies, provides career opportunities for talented researchers and engineers, who want to develop their personal and professional skills.
KIOS provides an inspiring working environment and continuous opportunities for training and professional development. The selected researchers and engineer swill work on research and innovation projects funded by various European and national funding agencies, as well as by the industry, bringing major socio-economic and environmental benefits at the local and global level.
KIOS open positions are the following:
- One (1) Post-doctoral Researcher/Research Associate, focusing on cybersecurity for cyber-physical systems, until Friday 25 August 2023.
- Two (2) Post-doctoral Researcher/Research Associate, focusing on intelligent transportation systems, until Friday 1 September 2023.
- One (1), Post-doctoral Researcher/ResearchAssociate, focusing on smart systems, until 29 September 2023.
- One (1) Research Engineer, focusing on power systems, until Friday 1 September 2023.
- One (1) Research Engineer, focusing on computer vision, until Friday 1 September 2023.
- Four (4) Research Engineers, focusing on GIS, until Friday 1 September 2023.
- Four (4) Software Engineers (front-end or/and back-end), until Friday 1 September 2023.
- One (1) Solution Architect, until Friday 1 September 2023.
- One (1) Laboratory and Research Infrastructure Specialist, until Friday 8 September 2023.
Interested candidates can submit their application online at the followinglink: https://applications.ucy.ac.cy/recruitment
For more information, please contact the KIOS Center of Excellence, by phone at +357 22893460, via e-mail at [email protected] or you can visit KIOS website: https://www.kios.ucy.ac.cy/open_positions_categories/open-positions/