5th Art-Thessaloniki International Contemporary Art Fair (25-28/11/2021)
It is organized by the artistic director and founder Pantelis Tsatsis in collaboration with TIF – HELEXPO and hosted in 3 TIF (Thessaloniki International Fair) pavillions (a total of 6000sqm). This year in particular, all necessary health measures and will be adopted; 7-meter corridors between the pavilions have been designed, as well as separate entrance and exit doors, in order to avoid overcrowding
In addition to the participation of art galleries from Greece and abroad, the 5th Art-Thessaloniki Fair is accompanied by 10 parallel Projects.
- It an honored visual artist, Giannis Fokas.
- Victor Vasarely Museum exhibition (Museum of Drawing Skopje)
- Installation by Giannis Kounelis, from N. Vernikos collection
- Tribute to the Ethnographic Center George Melikis – Mask Research Center
- “MATAROA” Young Artists Exhibition & Award, in collaboration with the Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece (PEEVE) – for young artists up to the age of 33