Until 12/01/2022 the submission of supporting documents.
In the framework of the cooperation between the University of Patras (Medical School) and the Johns Hopkins University in the United States, the University of Patras will cover the transport of Medical School students to Johns Hopkins University for research and clinical training. During this period, academic year 2021-2022, the students should be senior undergraduates (fifth year and over), graduates or/and doctoral candidates (with an undergraduate degree in Medicine), maintaining their student status.
In order to submit the application, they should take into account the following:
- First they should contact the clinic or laboratory at the Johns Hopkins University.
- The usual timeframe covered, according to Johns Hopkins University, is as follows:
– Clinical elective: 4 – 4 ½ weeks
– Research elective: 9 weeks
- The selection of candidates and the funding per scholarship will be as follows:
– Clinical elective: up to 1 person, circa 7.000 euros
– Research elective: up to 2 persons, circa 3.500 euros each
The necessary documentation should be submitted to the Central Protocol Office of the University of Patras (ground floor, Administration Building) in a sealed envelope. The application will be attached separately. Useful links: https://www.upatras.gr/international-relations/international-cooperations/johns-hopkins-mou/
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine / Visiting Medical Student Information: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/som/offices/registrars/visiting-md/vis-med-info.html
For more information: https://www.upatras.gr/prokiryxi-ypotrofion-johns-hopkins-2021-2022/
Leave A Comment